Meet the Team
The Charlottetown Tool Library is entirely run by volunteers. There's always plenty to do, and the more help we get the better we can serve our community. Send us an email if you want to volunteer your time. You won't regret it!
Daniel studied business and the arts at Holland College and has spent the last year heading up their student mental health chapter, Jack.org.
David is a carpenter-in-training and hopes to use his education in issues of environmental sustainability to drive a positive change in communities.
Room for More
Volunteer with us!
We are currently looking for volunteer staffers, board members and event crew for our workshops.
Join the Team
We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic people of all ages and backgrounds to join our volunteer team.
To ensure equal opportunity for all our volunteers, individuals will begin volunteering as a Tool Librarian and take on more responsibility as they demonstrate their continued commitment, and as opportunities become available.
Tool Librarian (1-3 hrs/wk)
- Check tools in/out to Tool Library members
- Clean and fix donated tools
- Input new tools to the inventory
Shift Coordinator (3-6 hrs/wk)
- Manage the operation of the Tool Library for 1-2 evenings/wk
- Open the premises and lock up at the end of the shift
- Inform and assist 1-2 Tool Librarians in their responsibilities
- Sign up new Tool Library members
Administrative Coordinator (5-10 hrs/wk)
- Recruit and coordinate volunteer staff members
- Manage volunteer scheduling
- Take minutes at board and member meetings